Search found 91 matches

Return

by commadore
Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:27 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tyrin Lawrence reportedly entering the transfer portal

Well, the hell with them all. They don't want us, then don't let the door hit you on the way out. I am sick of these spoiled kids who make a commitment and then drop their school and team like a hot potato. College sports is quickly headed, for me at least, the way of the NBA, NFL, and MLB. Lots mor...
by commadore
Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: CB Ja'Dais Richard in the portal

Like the rest of the portal hoppers, I wish him nothing but the worst. Hope he gets stuck on the sideline watching other better players play or he plays for a D2 team
by commadore
Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Honestly, there is no difference in these athletes and everyone else in their generation. They want a job where they can work from home, start at $75 an hour, play with the cat and watch some tv during work hours. If someone pushes back, they quit and sit at home collecting their unemployment until ...
by commadore
Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Does anyone know anything about ...

Hunter Owen? He has missed a month with "fatigue," and that just seems.strange for a 21 year old. His health is important to our season as well and we have struggled since he dropped out of the lineup. Plus, you just worry about him.
by commadore
Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

OT: Kentucky's Will Levis

All the experts and announcers were convinced this kid would go in the first round. Some even said in the first two or three. I am sorry, I never saw it. Has good size, has a good arm, but compared to Young, Stroud, and the Florida QB he was a ways back. Now today all the sports stories, to paraphra...
by commadore
Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Auburn does us a favor.

They beat South.Carolina.tonight. So, we are.back in front in the SEC.

AD*
by commadore
Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kentucky v Vanderbilt #2

I don't know why anyone would ever take Polk out of a game. That kid can HIT!
by commadore
Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Schreck's home run

For those watching on TV or listening to radio, what was the explanation for the umpires delaying the game after Schreck's home run? I saw him motioning, it appeared , toward the ky bench when he was between 1st and 2nd. What was going on? Kentucky coach bitching about everything. RJ carried his ba...
by commadore
Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

And one last word on Aristotle.... https://minervawisdomcom.files.wordpress.com/2019/06/article_5b439354a1b57.jpg "Of all the varieties of virtues, liberalism is the most beloved" --- Aristotle DISCLAIMER: Don't repeat that on the "other" VU sports forum Yeah, taking all your mo...
by commadore
Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Today's game...

While frustrating for the fan for 8 innings, is the kind of game that can give confidence in three pitchers (Hliboki, Moore, and Anderson), as well as catcher Espinol who caught a good game and had the clutch hit. Also may help Polk who wasn't replaced and had a key hit. We will need all we have for...
by commadore
Tue May 02, 2023 9:26 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Georgia State at 6:00 today

Yeah, and after radical sinus surgery I'm working with half a deck. Ha.
by commadore
Wed May 03, 2023 8:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tyrin Lawrence

https://247sports.com/LongFormArticle/College-basketballs-10-takes-Hunter-Dickinson-adds-to-villain-status-Auburn-on-verge-of-splash-big-gambles-209384795/ From this article: “Add Lawrence to a Tigers backcourt of Jones, five-star Aden Holloway, K.D. Johnson and Tre Donaldson, and suddenly, Pearl h...
by commadore
Thu May 04, 2023 7:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I wish Stac would make a statement about all this. I'd like to know how he feels about all his best buddy players abandoning the team, the program, and him.
by commadore
Thu May 04, 2023 9:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Alabama #1

They should have fired him earlier in the season if this is their response.
by commadore
Fri May 05, 2023 12:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: A second stadium construction live stream is up

If you squint really hard, it looks like the Colosseum in Rome. Tangentially, didja know the Coliseum could be emptied in 5-10 minutes? ...or 15 or 25... httpsQ://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=roman+coliseum+could+be+emptied+in+5+minutes#ip=1 You mean sort of like Neyland stadium...
by commadore
Fri May 05, 2023 3:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Chad Bishop leaving VU for Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Why not. Everyone else is abandoning ship.
by commadore
Fri May 05, 2023 3:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

He can go to the q league as far as I'm concerned. I hope the damn door didn't hit his butt on the way out.
Tired of hearing about him. He is gone. Let him eat cake.
by commadore
Sat May 06, 2023 10:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Unacceptable

Go Vandy! wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 8:48 pm What did he tell them after today's?
"You suck!"
by commadore
Sun May 07, 2023 4:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Road has risen up to bite us…..

I'd take 3-3 in our final 6 SEC games.
by commadore
Mon May 08, 2023 9:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well, for the good of the team I hope he does come back, but even if he averages 50 a game, he will never be my favorite player because of this crap he has pulled. Having said that, I'm sure he will loose sleep over it. If he comes back and only averages 30 per game, all is forgiven. I would love t...