Search found 5 matches

Return

by fldore
Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tyrin Lawrence reportedly entering the transfer portal

It's hard to know who or what to blame. Heck, every one of these transfers could represent unique individual circumstances. Malik Dia and Noah Shelby obviously didn't leave for NIL opportunities at Belmont and Rice, respectively. Neither did QMB or Trey Thomas, and I kind of doubt Myles Stute left ...
by fldore
Tue May 30, 2023 12:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Support for a 9-game SEC slate is reportedly waning

There are too many creampuffs on the sec calendar. I'd rather they go 3+6, require one power 5 non conference opponent, and then only two cream puff games each of which have to be played before middle of October. For Vandy yes it hurts our chances of 6 wins. But realistically none of the bowl games ...
by fldore
Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Vandy-Xavier Thread

I'm likely crazy, but, looking at the big picture and a real shortage of offensive talent, maybe we were lucky to have as good a season as we did. We are in the bottom tier of the SEC in most offensive statistics and our LOB numbers seemed bad to me. Who is our hitting coach and should we be shoppi...
by fldore
Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:44 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Chase Burns in the portal

I am just glad he is leaving UT because he is a good pitcher and that loss hurts their team. I don't know what was going on behind the scenes, but on the surface, this appears to be a rather surprising move. I heard Vitello say that they have known about this for a while (not sure how long that is)...
by fldore
Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: OT (presumably): Oregon and Washington going to the Big Ten

National magnolia league time.... Vandy, Duke, Wake, Northwestern, Cal, Stanford, BC. UNC and UVA feel a little different but they'd make more sense than not for a number of reasons. Then convince Notre Dame to join as the conference would be good enough that the champion would likely be part of the...