Search found 4 matches

Return

by shelbz75
Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:34 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tyrin Lawrence reportedly entering the transfer portal

This won't be taken well by all on here but the fact is we better get serious about NIL or we need to just go ahead and join the MAC or AAC. This will keep on happening especially in football and basketball, baseball is the only program on campus that can deal with it somewhat but I am afraid its go...
by shelbz75
Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:45 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tyrin Lawrence reportedly entering the transfer portal

Right now I am done with this team and Stack......something is wrong that Stack can't keep players. SOMETHING!!! I am sure I will feel different by Fall but so pissed right now. It's called we are not up to par in the NIL world as some of these other programs, Clark Lea has a great culture and we l...
by shelbz75
Wed May 03, 2023 1:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: QMB to The Citadel

I think a lot can be read into the plot twist part, I think he was seriously planning on staying.
by shelbz75
Fri May 05, 2023 11:47 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tyrin Lawrence

This take may not be received well but I honestly have a hard time being that mad at him. He provided some great moments for us and I will always appreciate that. I personally hope at this point he does well enough at the G-League combine that that outweighs the offer at Auburn from their NIL. I can...