Search found 90 matches

Return

by Seadog73
Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: VU and 11 other SEC teams…

If only Tennessee can find a way to be left out.
by docdore
Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I CAN BE SO PETTY

maybe you should wait a week?
by FayetteDore
Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Forum change: from "likes" to "thanks"

It appears the old "like" function has been replaced with a "thanks" function. And unlike before (I think), it shows the names of the posters doing the thanking. And the number of thanks shows up as a star-rating.
by UltimateVUFan
Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Myles Stute commits to South Carolina

I’d be very curious to learn the full story here. Just seems like more than frustration with lost PT. Stute was presumably one year away from a VU degree. It’s a shame, really.
by Go Vandy!
Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Top 25

GoheenFan88 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:07 pm My heart just breaks for the little oranges.
Me, too. I ALMOST cried a tear. And it would have been a sincere tear.
by Foreverhopeful
Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:46 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Myles Stute commits to South Carolina

His family is very big on academics- very successful parents. I'm surprised at this choice.
by Versus75
Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Forum change: from "likes" to "thanks"

For me, the big problem with the thanks button is that it temporarily opens up a new page showing that you've thanked the poster. It's a pain in the butt. Dang! You're right, as usual. Not doing that again. EDIT PS to Don: After you get that changed back, can you work on restoring the Star-V logo?
by Foreverhopeful
Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Trey Thomas in the portal

I am completely baffled. Unless Stack told some of these kids that with the crew coming in, their playing time was going way down, I just can not understand giving up a Vanderbilt degree and SEC competition in your sport for a school/team like BGSU. Were the academics just too daunting?
by roanoke
Sat Apr 29, 2023 4:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Kentucky v Vanderbilt #2

I know modern baseball emphasizes and prioritizes home runs, but my goodness, what happened to choking up and going with the pitch? Diaz just struck out on a 3-2 pitch with a runner on 3rd and 1 out trying to pull a fastball on the outer half of the plate. I know I come from a different, long ago m...
by commadore
Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Schreck's home run

For those watching on TV or listening to radio, what was the explanation for the umpires delaying the game after Schreck's home run? I saw him motioning, it appeared , toward the ky bench when he was between 1st and 2nd. What was going on? Kentucky coach bitching about everything. RJ carried his ba...
by dcdore
Thu May 04, 2023 11:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Alabama #1

I was there; it was gruesome
by Foreverhopeful
Fri May 05, 2023 9:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Reportedly visiting: Arkansas transfer Derrian Ford

The comments on the tweet from Arkansas folks were very positive and seem to indicate that he will be a big contributor somewhere else and is a great kid. We can hope....
by Lynchsr
Sat May 06, 2023 10:39 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Commodore Caravan in Chicago

First I would like to say, the Vanderbilt marketing team nailed this event. Kevin Ingram was the event MC. There is no podcast or recording of this stop. Carter Hawkins, the Cubs GM, is a former Vandyboy ('07) and that was the connection for the event being held at 1914 Club inside Wrigley. Carter s...
by Go Vandy!
Sat May 06, 2023 8:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Unacceptable

What did he tell them after today's?
by geeznotagain
Sun May 07, 2023 7:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Christian Little

If I remember correctly, he threw one of the straightest fastballs I've ever seen.
by DS2001
Tue May 09, 2023 10:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Love this annual Louisville game

It’s like another SEC game in midweek.
Both teams get jazzed up. If both teams get to the tournament, there’s a chance they could meet again. And Corbs and Coach McDonnell are great competitors as well as friends.
I look forward to this game every year.
by Go Vandy!
Wed May 10, 2023 2:04 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Love this annual Louisville game

Me too. Altho it takes months off my life expectancy.
by Dorewithaflare
Wed May 10, 2023 7:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The color guy last night

This guy last night was the worst of the year for me. I finally just turned the sound off.