Search found 8 matches

Return

by cc11316
Sun Jan 01, 2023 10:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Bball Prediction Contest

Well dang, now that we have a competition I have to submit my WAG (wild a$$ guesses). I'll take:

SECT: UK over UT
NCAAT: UConn over Houston
by cc11316
Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Trey Thomas in the portal

Who's next? Mr Commodore?
by cc11316
Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2023 SF Malik Presley to announce decision Friday

I think you are referring to Jarred Hall from Lebanon. I have always liked the name Malik as it seems like yesterday Malik Evans was suiting up for the Dores (95-96' actually). I recall he had a pretty good senior year and one exceptional game against LSU (I think) where he scored 30.
by cc11316
Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tyrin is OFFICIALLY back

The economic impact of Tyrin's decision is pretty big. His return likely takes the team from 6-12 in SEC play to 12-6 or something like that. A team who that can make the NCAA's. Big sigh of relief (from everyone).
by cc11316
Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I am glad we won, BUT...

In the mindset of focusing on the positives and appreciating a win which is no gimme - I wasn't surprised at all by this. Honestly, they found a way to win despite really being outplayed and outcoached which is something. I picked a one touchdown game because I figured Hawaii would be leaps and boun...
by cc11316
Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I'm At A Loss

I find it strange that you played at Vanderbilt for 4 years but seem to be panicking after an opening season win. There are gaping holes that need to be addressed, no doubt, but I think the biggest thing was to get the win regardless of the style points (or lack thereof). For every close but uncomfo...
by cc11316
Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: McGugin teases major basketball announcement for Tuesday

The "V" is getting another make-over. This will introduce a new black-grayish color and it will be in an italicized, Garamond font.

or

Stack is hiring an additional 11 assistant coaches including an Assistant to the Regional Manager.
by cc11316
Sun Sep 03, 2023 9:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sanity check: Langston Patterson

First of all - today feels alot better than last Sunday as Vandy finally put together a half of football worth watching that gives you hope. I'm especially excited about a glimmer of hope of a running game. My sleep score on Fitbit went way up last night. :D On to my point, was anyone else cringing ...