Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Chantelle the GOAT

by egbertsouse
Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:30 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Forum change: from "likes" to "thanks"

For me, the big problem with the thanks button is that it temporarily opens up a new page showing that you've thanked the poster. It's a pain in the butt.
by vandy05
Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Forum change: from "likes" to "thanks"

egbertsouse wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:30 am For me, the big problem with the thanks button is that it temporarily opens up a new page showing that you've thanked the poster. It's a pain in the butt.
Now when you thank someone the browser sends you back to the thread after the thank. So its pretty painless.
by Levon
Wed May 10, 2023 10:06 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Louisville

Corbs pushed all the right buttons in the 12th, though I didn't understand pinch hitting Espinosa with 1 out. He's a high-risk, high-reward hitter who strikes out a lot. Why not a lefty against the right-handed pitcher, or Maldo the Younger, a much better contact hitter. That move mystified me a bi...
by Haptown
Fri May 26, 2023 10:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Alabama SEC game

I found that very odd, too. Only thing I can figure is some kind of weird injury exception. But never heard of such, either. Because he was hit on the helmet, a concussion protocol must be performed. Since the game cannot be stopped while they do It, a temporary substitution is allowed. Pitcher sta...