Search found 28 matches

Return

by Versus75
Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:28 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Must not have juiced our balls enough …

… because despite the 42-20 W-L record and scoring 50% more runs than our opponents, Vanderbilt only won the home run derby 76-74.

VU season stats:
https://vucommodores.com/wp-content/upl ... rall-3.pdf
by Versus75
Thu Jun 15, 2023 8:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Next year's roster

I guess Aria forgot to mention the "who's coming" part of the article. There will be at least a couple VERY GOOD players. Corbin attracts talent much the same way as John Calipari in Men's Basketball: Players know the coach gives them a boost up to the Big Leagues. * Nearly 40 players in ...
by Versus75
Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: LSU-Wake Forest

Maybe this has been addressed, but just curious why LSU was the home team in both games against Wake. Going into their second game, Wake had been HOME 2 of 3 games in the CWS. LSU had been HOME 2 of 4 games. Wake Forest had been HOME a greater percentage of its games. Seems complicated, but I still...
by Versus75
Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Candice Storey Lee Gets Five Year Extension

And it may be five years before we see what she is getting paid, but I agree that Candice and her team have been doing a great job.

I was skeptical at first, but no longer.
by Versus75
Tue Jul 11, 2023 7:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Top remaining commits after 10 rounds

As Auric told you, no Vanderbilt commits were drafted after the top 4 in the first two rounds. That's great news! I've added positions to show that we have a lot of talented pitchers and several top-notch position players. Braden Holcomb... SS-3B Ethan McElwain .... LHP Miller Green ...... LHP Cam K...
by Versus75
Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Tennessean says we have

HAILMURY wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:38 pm Enrique Bradfield, Jr.
Gone but already forgotten?
by Versus75
Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:07 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

We used twice as many QBs (4) …

in the Alabama A&M game as we did in the entire 2022 season.

Seals could retire now with the likely NCAA single-season record for Passer Efficiency Rating: 483.4
by Versus75
Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Duke 28 Clemson 7

And then the fans storm the field.

I've said this before: If this is such a heinous act, the entire NCAA should ban field/court storming. Otherwise, the SEC should go back to letting everyone have their fun. After all, to SEC fans IT JUST MEANS MORE!