Search found 4 matches

Return

by MikenNashville
Tue May 30, 2023 5:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Support for a 9-game SEC slate is reportedly waning

Why not 2 permanent 7 rotating? I know that messes with all the even math folks but here are some examples of two permanents Vanderbilt- Tenn, Kentucky Alabama Auburn, Tenn Georgia Florida , Auburn Auburn Alabama, Georgia Florida Georgia, LSU, Ole Miss Miss st, LSU, Tenn Vanderbilt, Ala, LSU ole ms,...
by MikenNashville
Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Podcast: James Franklin talks about leaving VU & the commitment level

Fayette I know you are Vanderbilt and UT fan which has no bearing on my statement but until franklin has publicly stated that he was wrong (or regretted) on poaching the players that Vanderbilt funded the recruitment process I have no empathy for and will not listen to his BS.
by MikenNashville
Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Thoughts on recruiting

IMO, on the recruiting front, it is crucial that we make a bowl game this year, I don’t know that we have to win it but I think we really need to make one to keep the recruiting momentum going.
by MikenNashville
Sat Aug 19, 2023 12:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Links to stadium construction livestream cameras

FWIW, AD Lee was on the Doug Mathews radio show this morning, I don’t know if a podcast is available but she had a lot to say about the stadium construction, NIL, transfer portal etc. They will be bringing in a portable video screen for this year and the capacity after the renovations will be in the...