Search found 5 matches

Return

by LawoftheWest
Fri Jun 02, 2023 5:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Stackhouse

I think that Stack is an outstanding coach. Note, I did not say the best in college basketball. Everyone has faults and weaknesses. Posters sometimes want to point out Stack's. Is there any poster on this board who will claim they are perfect, without fault? I hope no one has that fantasy. Over time...
by LawoftheWest
Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 21st Century Teams

One of my favorites was Riley LaChance. I thought he was not especially athletic. However, in my view he knew how to use his talents and played within his skill set. I don't know where to place him on the list. He was just one of my favorites because of how he played the game, with lots of heart.
by LawoftheWest
Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:25 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: James Strong named as new assistant coach

Something does not seem to quite add up. Strong graduated in 2000. 23 years ago. Yet he has not especially advanced as a coach. In no way do I question his ability as a player at Vandy. Or his dedication to Vandy, although he spent quite a few years elsewhere, for example as an assistant at Belmont....
by LawoftheWest
Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Candice Storey Lee Gets Five Year Extension

I think she is a great representative of Vandy. She is smart (PhD from Vandy) and dedicated to Vandy. I also think she has grown on the job, now that she is out from under her predecessor. Her extension is well deserved in my view.
by LawoftheWest
Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:30 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Pete Thamel: Sources: Rice targeting VU Asst. AD Tommy McClelland for AD; deal appears close to done

Chancellor Diermeir personally hired Tommy. I wish Rice would have gone after Candice Lee instead. Do you think Candice will ever be an AD At another University? Wow, That statement is quite harsh. My understanding is that you are saying you wish that Candice Lee were gone. I completely disagree. I...