Search found 88 matches

Return

by admin
Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Site problem / question

I found a thank-you app. You can now click on the thumbs-up icon and send thanks to the post author. The percentage of post thumbs up are tracked.
by commadore
Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Site problem / question

I see we lost all our previous likes, too Too bad.
by docdore
Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I CAN BE SO PETTY

maybe you should wait a week?
by MtJulietVUFan
Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:45 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: A second stadium construction live stream is up

Literally ripping chunks of seats out right now on this cam!
by Go Vandy!
Tue Apr 18, 2023 11:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: A second stadium construction live stream is up

AuricGoldfinger wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:07 pm If you squint really hard, it looks like the Colosseum in Rome.
Tangentially, didja know the Coliseum could be emptied in 5-10 minutes? ...or 15 or 25...
https://www.google.com/search?client=fi ... nutes#ip=1
by Jason94
Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2023 SF Malik Presley to announce decision Friday

AuricGoldfinger wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:37 pm
Jason94 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:37 pm
AuricGoldfinger wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:23 pm

Although his father started following me on Twitter today, so that's a good sign.
That is probably more accurate than the crystal ball! OTOH, maybe he just likes your tweets?
5,000 bots can't be wrong.
The Goldfinger tweet meter is 100%! 1st place! In your face Jerry Meyer!
by geeznotagain
Mon Apr 24, 2023 3:19 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: For those playing along at home, VU still has two remaining roster spots

I just ran an errand. Went to the cleaners and back. Gone about 20 minutes. Anyone else left while I was gone?
by 3rdFloorDyer
Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This weekend has me a little down so…

… I think I’ll head over to the basketball forum.
by Jason94
Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:48 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tyrin Lawrence reportedly entering the transfer portal

It's hard to know who or what to blame. Heck, every one of these transfers could represent unique individual circumstances. Malik Dia and Noah Shelby obviously didn't leave for NIL opportunities at Belmont and Rice, respectively. Neither did QMB or Trey Thomas, and I kind of doubt Myles Stute left ...
by historybill
Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:09 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I Absolutely Hate the Transfer Portal and the NIL

I'm with you. I hate it. During the Stallings years, there were a lot of fine young men who played for Vanderbilt for 4 years (or at least 3) who my son and I got to know at the games and basketball camps and such. I've got photos of my son with Jeff Taylor, Lance Goulborne, Festus Ezeli and John Je...
by Doreknox
Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Honestly, this was an eye roll post for me (sorry commadore). People have been complaining about the lazy shiftless younger generation literally since the time of Aristotle (seriously, you can look it up and find the quotes from Aristotle). What was Aristotle's take on NIL and the portal? "A p...
by geeznotagain
Wed Apr 26, 2023 8:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Honestly, this was an eye roll post for me (sorry commadore). People have been complaining about the lazy shiftless younger generation literally since the time of Aristotle (seriously, you can look it up and find the quotes from Aristotle). What was Aristotle's take on NIL and the portal? I don't k...
by BrentVU
Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Anfernee Orji goes undrafted

Two consecutive years without a draft pick for Vandy. Vandy is the only SEC school without a draftee. Not a good look for a program that prides itself on developing players... hopefully things will soon change. SEC Draft Picks 2023 (62) Alabama — 10 Georgia — 10 Florida — 6 LSU — 6 Tennessee — 5 Au...
by alathIN
Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: NIL thoughts

I don’t find your explanation of why it can’t be changed compelling at all. The players do not have inherent value without the name on their jersey, money making leagues to play in, and tv contracts to get their name, image, and likeness known… the players are partners in profit with the schools an...
by MrMemorial
Tue May 02, 2023 7:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coastal Carolina transfer Josh Uduje to announce tomorrow

AuricGoldfinger wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 4:33 pm
Starkiller wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 3:30 pm Was our last Brit John Amaechi?
AJ Ogilvy, if you consider all Aussies to be descendants of convicts sent there from the British Isles.
Well, that explains AC/DC doesn't it!
by frstev17
Wed May 03, 2023 1:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: QMB to The Citadel

I didn’t know the Citadel even had graduate programs. Guess they do.
by Seadog73
Sun May 07, 2023 5:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Another rumored visit: Ven-Allen Lubin

I have often wondered if a Venn Diagram of the Van Allen belts would look anything like the rings of Saturn.
by Jason94
Mon May 08, 2023 10:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tyrin Lawrence

i cannot speak for every dismissal but I do know that Stack suggested to at least one if not several of our guys that it might be a good idea to transfer. And also that $$ was the main reason for our highest profile departures. Yes it is a lot of turnover that goes against what we all love about co...
by Obvious
Tue May 09, 2023 10:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: So any news on...

AuricGoldfinger wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 9:57 am
Obvious wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 9:52 am May 12 we should have all of our answers.
That's the deadline for players entering the portal. Transfers can still commit and enroll after that date.
Thank you for correcting that. Sorry, maybe no answers this week.