Search found 51 matches

Return

by AuricGoldfinger
Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Links to stadium construction livestream cameras

This is of the south end zone, from inside the stadium.

(Updated again on 8/28/23)

https://youtu.be/OpfEGfrGuHY
by AuricGoldfinger
Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: A second stadium construction live stream is up

Here's the north end zone camera link:

(Updated again on 8/28/23)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K33RHSv2-o0
by admin
Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I'm working on the video. May have to update an app to get this right.
by MtJulietVUFan
Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:45 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Literally ripping chunks of seats out right now on this cam!
by geeznotagain
Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Forum change: from "likes" to "thanks"

Maybe it's just my resistance to change. But I don't like it. The "thanks" tag makes me think of Miss Manners. "Thanks" and "liking or agreeing" can be totally different concepts.
by commadore
Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I also just now noticed that the number of "likes" each of us had prior to this change has been replaced on the profile data under our avatars over to the right of our posts. Now it lists the number of people we have thanked, and the number of people who have thanked us. Drat! I was proud...
by AuricGoldfinger
Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I also just now noticed that the number of "likes" each of us had prior to this change has been replaced on the profile data under our avatars over to the right of our posts. Now it lists the number of people we have thanked, and the number of people who have thanked us. Drat! I was proud...
by vandy05
Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

egbertsouse wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:30 am For me, the big problem with the thanks button is that it temporarily opens up a new page showing that you've thanked the poster. It's a pain in the butt.
Now when you thank someone the browser sends you back to the thread after the thank. So its pretty painless.
by DS2001
Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Great tribute article on Coach Fred Pancoast…

From a Florida perspective as that was his first foray into the SEC. The man was ahead of his time. It’s too bad that VU didn’t give him much support. After reading this, I understand better why Steve Spurrier was such a prolific offensive mind. https://floridagators.com/news/2023/4/17/football-reme...
by AuricGoldfinger
Thu Apr 20, 2023 12:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Transfer Portal and NILs

I posted this on the football board and no response. Thought I'd try it here. Is there any place we can go and see how much NIL funds are going to the different athletes at Vanderbilt and other schools? I noticed on one of the transfer portal sites that they had a NIL amount listed for some of the ...
by nyyankeeDore
Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Playing for some marbles today

FayetteDore wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:35 pm I have it on very good authority that several of Charleston's posts were pinned up on the bulletin boards in the Vols' locker room and, for good measure, the dugout too. 8-)
You have removed any fig leaf of doubt regarding your fandom. Congratulations on your team's three wins this weekend.
by PeteFox
Mon Apr 24, 2023 8:07 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: After a good start for the season

There once was a girl,
who had a little curl,
right in the center of her forehead.

When she was good,
she was very, very good,
but when she was bad,
she was horrid.

Sounds like the baseball team.
by charlestonalum
Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Game announcers Saturday said ...

1 day suspension is the rule.
by Haptown
Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Redshirt catcher Cade Law is transferring

But the important thing, with all that is happening in the world, is that it is "God's Plan" that he walk away from the Vanderbilt baseball team in the middle of the season to play football somewhere else. Oh my. The ego. He was redshirting, exams are almost over, so his season is basical...
by DivergentDore
Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Redshirt catcher Cade Law is transferring

I wish the kid all the best. I'm 50+ and still change my mind on things. Go for it young man and do what you feel is best for your future.
by charlestonalum
Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Today's game...

IMG_1410.PNG
Whistler exultant with win today!
by Lynchsr
Sat May 06, 2023 10:39 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Commodore Caravan in Chicago

First I would like to say, the Vanderbilt marketing team nailed this event. Kevin Ingram was the event MC. There is no podcast or recording of this stop. Carter Hawkins, the Cubs GM, is a former Vandyboy ('07) and that was the connection for the event being held at 1914 Club inside Wrigley. Carter s...
by Versus75
Mon May 08, 2023 2:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Commit Connor Cobb’s team DQ’d after no hitter

A. Rules are there for a purpose; they are not made to be broken. B. If you let 121 pitches go, then why not 121 or 122? C. The article said that the rule initially allowed a pitcher to finish with a batter when the pitch count reached 120, but that was changed a couple years later. D. The coaches k...
by buffy
Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Stackhouse

Our problem, generally, is that we're a-holes. We want to win right the heck now. Turns out, it's really hard. Our coach didn't have the luxury of learning college coaching as an assistant. He jumped in the deep end. It's a hell of a learning curve for a new head coach. It's even crazier if you thro...