Search found 48 matches

Return

by vandyfan52
Wed Sep 29, 2021 7:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Recruiting Rundown

Looking at the last few threads involving recruiting efforts, I thought it might be helpful to compile a list of current offers (taken from various online articles and outlets but mostly from Raoul’s Twitter site). I am hoping that I did it accurately but of course, welcome folks with more knowledge...
by Ndorefin
Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Portal

Looks like LSU is going to buy another Championship!
by bornadore57
Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I Want Annika Soltau

Keep on believing, MikeADore! I do. (Thanks for all you do for this board and the avid readers like me!!)
by VandyJim
Thu Apr 27, 2023 5:50 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Madison Greene named Ohio Ms. Basketball finalist

Exactly. Like most of the kids in our aau program, the Bay State Jaguars, Bollin values education. I think that's why she chose Duke originally. She left Duke because she wanted to play, actually get on the floor and contribute. Duke, like so many top schools now, is leaning to the portal to grab pl...
by moxiedore92
Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:53 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Khamil Pierre With A Reminder

You're telling me that VUWBB signed a 6-2 player who can dunk? rather effortlessly?

Well, I hadn't forgotten, because I didn't know it in the first place!

That's very cool.

Looking forward to the 2023-24 season. Work hard and take care of yourselves (ie stay healthy) everyone!
by Dickeys Nightmare
Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Great Story on Kyla Irwin

I'm a big fan of this young lady, and this story about her background makes me even more a fan. https://wpasportsblog.wordpress.com/2023/04/28/kyla-irwin-reflects-on-one-of-central-pas-all-time-great-athletic-careers/ https://twitter.com/westpasports/status/1652309793363615747?s=20 Great story. So ...
by Go Vandy!
Fri May 05, 2023 12:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Coach Ralph, Coach Lea in Chicago

IN CHICAGO? Tell them to come home & get to work. Oh, you mean recruiting. Then Emily Latella
by VandyJim
Fri May 05, 2023 3:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just thinking ahead

Like Mike and others I continue to check the internet to find any information I can about transfers and our incoming recruits. And honestly, with Pissott and Oliver transferring through the portal, I'm even more excited than I was several weeks ago when thinking about our 5 incoming recruits. I'm im...
by Dore2Dore
Mon May 08, 2023 12:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: VU lands UT transfer Justine Pissott

Am excited about this transfer. ut folks have been hard on her all year - undeserved IMO. I believe she is in the very best place for player development with CSR, Coach Tpm, Coach Katie Lou. There has been demonstrated positive development with our players during CSR tenure that bought into her visi...
by Dore2Dore
Mon May 08, 2023 12:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Official Welcome for Jordyn Oliver

another great transfer !! Thx for believing in Vandy Jordyn - u have the best coaches to advance your skills! Anchor Down!
by DoreFan49
Sun May 14, 2023 12:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I’m Very Optimistic for the 2023-2024 Season!!

AD* Since it seems to be apparent that we will have 13 players either returning and coming in to provide the talent for the 2023-24 season, I am wondering about how the rest of the Commodore fans on this board feel about our potential to have a very competitive season in the SEC. Here is a list of t...
by Dickeys Nightmare
Sun May 14, 2023 1:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I’m Very Optimistic for the 2023-2024 Season!!

Since it seems to be apparent that we will have 13 players either returning and coming in to provide the talent for the 2023-24 season, I am wondering about how the rest of the Commodore fans on this board feel about our potential to have a very competitive season in the SEC. Here is a list of the ...
by Doreforlife
Wed May 17, 2023 2:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tickets on Sale Today

Got my season tickets today. Most expensive seat in the house is 50.00. What a bargain! No NCC fee required! 15 to 18 home games for 50.00! And a much better chance for more wins this year.
by bornadore57
Mon May 22, 2023 9:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: VandyWhit

Always a fan of VandyWhit. She (?) loved Vandy women's basketball and helped me love it more. She was always a voice of reason. I miss her, am grateful for her time on Vandymania, and wish her all the best.
by VandyJim
Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: A Dull Answer to an Interesting Question

Well said, Mike. Three things to guard our optimism: 1. As you mentioned, this team is very young, which means they will be making mistakes in games in an incredibly brutal conference. Young teams will make mistakes ... but they will learn from them. 2. Because they are so young, they do not yet kno...
by OldDude
Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Commissioner: Nashville a WNBA expansion possibility by 2025

https://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/2023/06/09/wnba-commissioner-nashville-possible-expansion-city/70307029007/ Guess they have identified the cities whose leadership is stupid enough to take on the financial obligation that inevitably goes with supporting pro sports. The WNBA has never shown a...
by AuricGoldfinger
Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Trinity Wilson announces her commitment to Vandy

6-3 center from Lakeville North High School in Minnesota. Vandy's first 2024 commitment.