Search found 85 matches

Return

by MikeADore
Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:57 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Vandy Offers Ava Black

Great news. It goes without saying that we expect you to deliver her to West End where she belongs. :mrgreen: (By the way, I love that name: Ava Jaye Black). Since she's starting her sophomore year, wouldn't that make her a class of '25 recruit? It gets confusing for me as they progress year to year...
by MikeADore
Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Vandy Offers Freshman McKenna Woliczko

She’s a 6’2 freshman out of California and one of a very few 9th-graders who merit focus in ESPN’s “15 Women’s College Basketball Recruits To Know in High School.” She got a Vandy offer January 6. Already has several impressive offers. Very rare for Vandy to offer a player this young. https://www.in...
by MikeADore
Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Chantelle the GOAT

by MikeADore
Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:11 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Portal

Rooster C's updated list from another site. I deserve no credit for any of the work here. Just for fun: A list of current portal entrants in order of HG ranking. Daily Updated list : #1 Lauren Betts (2022) Stanford to UCLA *#6 Diamond Johnson (2020) Rutgers/NC State *#7 Hailey Van Lith (2020) Louisv...
by MikeADore
Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Article on Sasha Goforth (former Razorbacks player)

I felt the need to share this article on former Razorbacks player, Sasha Goforth. Thankful that she is doing well and now plays a different but equally important role for our opponent that we face this evening. Here is the link: https://www.swtimes.com/story/sports/college/2023/01/16/sasha-goforth-...
by MikeADore
Mon Apr 24, 2023 11:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ciara Byars ('25) Gets Vandy Offer

Class of '25 shooting guard from George Rogers Clark High School in Winchester, Ky. Plays for Kentucky Premier in the summer. https://twitter.com/ByarsCiara/status/1650296320803102721?s=20 She's the third Premier player with a Vandy offer, joining 6'2 post Leah Macy ('25) and 5'9 guard Chloe Spreen ...
by MikeADore
Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Chloe Spreen To Announce Decision in Two Days

Posted on instagram that she will announce her school of choice in two days. By my calculation, that sounds like Sunday. She's a 5'9 class of '24 guard from Indiana. Really good player, ranked #24 in her class on Blue Star Basketball and #46 on Prospects Nation. She was #21 in the class on Hoopgurlz...
by MikeADore
Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Chloe Spreen To Announce Decision in Two Days

She's going to Alabama. I don't get it.
by MikeADore
Mon May 01, 2023 9:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Recruiting Rundown

An updated list of class of '24 and '25 players who have offers along with their Hoopgurlz ranking: Class of ’24 Imari Berry #7 Lexi Blue #31 Joyce Edwards #1 Avery Howell #45 Shay Ijiwoye #41 Kateryna Koval #5 Zania Socka-Nguemen #43 Kennedy Ume #28 Trinity Wilson unranked (Committed) Class of ’25 ...
by MikeADore
Thu May 04, 2023 10:22 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: VU lands UT transfer Justine Pissott

(Posted this separately only to realize Auric Goldfinger had the news about five minutes ahead of me. I mean, he's called Goldfinger for a reason.) ;) A 5* recruit out of high school last year who was ranked #11 on ESPN Hoopgurlz. I'd say easily the highest rank the program has had. She played summe...
by MikeADore
Thu May 04, 2023 9:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Coach Ralph, Coach Lea in Chicago

They did a Commodore Caravan gathering. These things seem to be centered around major league baseball teams/stadiums. Earlier this week, Lea and the volleyball coach were in Atlanta.

by MikeADore
Fri May 05, 2023 11:37 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Portal

One of the top players in the country, a rising junior. You may remember her from a couple years ago when she lit Vandy up at the holiday tournament game against Depaul. Averages more than 25 points and 12 rebounds. The fact that she needs to do a countdown production about which school she is goin...
by MikeADore
Tue May 09, 2023 4:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Official Welcome for Jordyn Oliver

Nashmann wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 4:50 pmHow tall?
5'10
by MikeADore
Tue May 16, 2023 8:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A Few Key Dates

There's a while to go before the season starts, but in about three weeks the freshmen will show up on campus, and the team will begin off-season preparations. That always gets me a bit more focused on the upcoming season, but even more so this year when we have some actual practice days in August in...