Search found 16 matches

Return

by Ndorefin
Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: UT's Justine Pissott in Portal

We definitely should go after her….you can’t teach someone to be 6’3”! Was rated #11 coming out of high school…..didn’t get to see much action. I don’t understand Harper’s difficulty in recruiting and keeping players….maybe it’s bad chemistry.
by Ndorefin
Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Portal

Looks like LSU is going to buy another Championship!
by Ndorefin
Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tyrin Lawrence reportedly entering the transfer portal

I believe Lawrence is the only one who could draw decent NIL money from another school. Wright may get some, but, he’s a grad transfer who’s going home….I don’t blame him, but I doubt NIL was the motivating factor on its own. I also believe Lawrence needs the money and has been recruited before he h...
by Ndorefin
Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tyrin Lawrence reportedly entering the transfer portal

I’m resigned to the fact the NIL was inevitable and I don’t think it’s all bad. I wonder, after a few years, when some of these funds showered on athletes turn out to be a bad investment. Everything is new, at the present time, and the money is pouring in. Eventually some of these contributors will ...
by Ndorefin
Wed May 10, 2023 11:51 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tyrin Lawrence

If he comes back and only averages 30 per game, all is forgiven. I would love to see him back regardless , he seemed not only a good player but a good person. I am a loyalist. I committed to Vanderbilt in 1964 when I was 8 years old. It is my team. Was my dream to go there and I felt honored to rep...
by Ndorefin
Sat May 13, 2023 1:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The color guy last night

Paul Eels did a great job in the late 60s and was a truly fine gentleman!
by Ndorefin
Fri May 26, 2023 3:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I was encouraged by last night *

I thought Cunningham was totally dominate most of the time. He had one stretch with the 3 hitters (a walk, hbp, walk) followed by the only hit he gave up which, unfortunately, was a grand slam. The other 10 hitters he faced, he struck out 7! I don’t like to complain about the umps, but I do believe ...
by Ndorefin
Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tyrin is OFFICIALLY back

I believe he and Stack put this whole plan together to help Tyrin decide his future. He found out what his strengths and weaknesses are according to decision makers and he also found out his worth for NIl. I’m sure Stack supported him all the way through this process because he cares about his playe...
by Ndorefin
Fri Jun 02, 2023 1:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Agata Makurat Seems Ready

Check out her videos….she has Caitlin Clark range and point guard handles. Could be one of the best we have sIgned in years!
by Ndorefin
Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: INTERESTING. KICKER JOINS US LATE

Sometimes they have different skills. This guy seems to be automatic on extra points and perhaps short field goals. We may go to another for long field goals and the third could be better at kickoffs. Give me a guy who's virtually automatic inside of 40 yards all day over a guy who has a cannon for...
by Ndorefin
Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Stackhouse

I would have to put Fogler at the top…he was a great tactician and was successful with less talent. Skinner coached in a different league than the coaches of today. Skinner was not a great motivator or game coach. His best teams were led by outstanding floor generals, who basically ran the team such...
by Ndorefin
Sun Jun 04, 2023 12:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Stackhouse

Based on results on the courts, there is no question Skinner is #1. Using that criteria, I would have to say Bob Polk (who preceded Skinner), was #2.
by Ndorefin
Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: So who is everyone pulling for.....

dallasdore wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:04 pm Been pulling for LSU the whole CWS….

Of course, my better half was a cheerleader there, so…

😀😀😀😀
Good choice!😉
by Ndorefin
Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Italy Trip - Practices begin soon!

I can envision JC, Moore ,Pissott, Makurat/Allen and Washington being our starting 5. That leaves us with a very strong bench with Oliver, Greene, Makurat/Allen, Pierre and Mitchell. It’s been a long time since we’ve had this much depth and talent! Not to mention the experience of LaChance and Brown...
by Ndorefin
Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Vandy-Alabama A&M thread

Anyone miss Mike Wright?
by Ndorefin
Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Vandy-Alabama A&M thread

TnValleyDore wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 7:26 pm Not enough confidence to call a TO on 3rd and 11 - losing 30 seconds. On the other hand, we won’t face a better FCS team than A&M this season.
We won’t face a worse one either!