Search found 123 matches

Return

by Ndorefin
Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: UT's Justine Pissott in Portal

We definitely should go after her….you can’t teach someone to be 6’3”! Was rated #11 coming out of high school…..didn’t get to see much action. I don’t understand Harper’s difficulty in recruiting and keeping players….maybe it’s bad chemistry.
by admin
Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Site problem / question

I found a thank-you app. You can now click on the thumbs-up icon and send thanks to the post author. The percentage of post thumbs up are tracked.
by admin
Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: A second stadium construction live stream is up

I'm working on the video. May have to update an app to get this right.
by geeznotagain
Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:40 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hunter Owen doubtful for this weekend

Not to be a pessimist, but I will not be surprised if our "next men up" get pounded. I think we will have to score a bunch of runs to win.
by geeznotagain
Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Forum change: from "likes" to "thanks"

Maybe it's just my resistance to change. But I don't like it. The "thanks" tag makes me think of Miss Manners. "Thanks" and "liking or agreeing" can be totally different concepts.
by egbertsouse
Tue Apr 18, 2023 7:30 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

For me, the big problem with the thanks button is that it temporarily opens up a new page showing that you've thanked the poster. It's a pain in the butt.
by baseball1234
Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:03 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Top 25

They have the pitching to shut anybody down. Their aces have not been great so far, but we can't get ahead of ourselves.
by dallasdore
Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Myles Stute commits to South Carolina

This was all very NIL related. Here is the story I got... The Vanderbilt Collective offered Stute a deal that if he signed with another SEC team, they will sponsor him by paying $200 per missed 3 point shot and an additional $100 for each time he let a ballhandler blow by him. He figured hey, I can ...
by AuricGoldfinger
Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I also just now noticed that the number of "likes" each of us had prior to this change has been replaced on the profile data under our avatars over to the right of our posts. Now it lists the number of people we have thanked, and the number of people who have thanked us. Drat! I was proud...
by historybill
Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SC run rules florida

Petry had a 3-run homer for South Carolina, and the freshman now has NINETEEN home runs.

Good grief, kid.

At one point does everyone just intentionally walk the guy?
by commadore
Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Any word...

Guys, something bad is up with Hunter Owen. Announced that he was suffering from fatigue and now three weeks later still isn't back. 21 year olds don't get tired For no good reason. I am personally worried about him here. yep, I hope whatever the root cause is that it passes and he fully recovers. ...
by geeznotagain
Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Vandy vs Tennessee Game 1

Well this game we lost on bad decisions. Saw it coming a mile away I disagree. I think having Maldo pitch the 9th was the right move. He’s delivered before and he will again. Didn’t work out. Once they tied it up in the 9th the game was effectively over. Our batters had mailed it in. Just a questio...
by VandyPhile
Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:49 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Vandy vs Tennessee Game 1

Does anyone find it odd that nearly every hit they had was a dinger?
by Jason94
Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: For those playing along at home, VU still has two remaining roster spots

Would be nice to get a big with 2 years of remaining eligibility. I would have to think that experienced bigs have to be the priority. At the moment the only true posts on the roster are Dort and Lang, and Lang only has slightly less experience than Dort does. We're projecting Smith at the 4 because...
by mathguy
Sat Apr 22, 2023 3:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: For those playing along at home, VU still has two remaining roster spots

Regarding QMB -- haven't grad schools completed determining who's coming in the fall by now and so informed the applicants, both athletes and non-athletes? Unless any of us know QMB personally, it seems possible to me that he *has* found a school and that the grad school *is* more important to him ...
by doubledore9603
Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tyrin Lawrence reportedly entering the transfer portal

Foreverhopeful wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:58 am I almost wonder if some coach approached him....
Exactly what I was thinking. This stinks of illegal recruiting.
by commadore
Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:27 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Well, the hell with them all. They don't want us, then don't let the door hit you on the way out. I am sick of these spoiled kids who make a commitment and then drop their school and team like a hot potato. College sports is quickly headed, for me at least, the way of the NBA, NFL, and MLB. Lots mor...
by Nashmann
Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:40 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Right now I am done with this team and Stack......something is wrong that Stack can't keep players. SOMETHING!!! I am sure I will feel different by Fall but so pissed right now.
by Vandy187187
Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:43 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

This is comical. For all the "developing" and "strong relationships" sure seems like lots of key close players with major team roles leaving Stack this year.