Jump to topic

Re: 2023 SF Malik Presley to announce decision Friday

Congrats Malik...,a big welcome!!
by Nashmann
Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:40 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tyrin Lawrence reportedly entering the transfer portal

Right now I am done with this team and Stack......something is wrong that Stack can't keep players. SOMETHING!!! I am sure I will feel different by Fall but so pissed right now.
by Nashmann
Thu May 04, 2023 12:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tyrin Lawrence

No longer a Lawrence fan....may he ride the bench at Auburn!!
by Nashmann
Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:09 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: He’s Back!

187 is a clown.....always has negative posts against the team & coaches. Just leave and follow another team!!
by Nashmann
Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: OT: Big Bad John Ingram

Racetrack does NOT need to be in that residential area....period!
by Nashmann
Wed Jun 28, 2023 10:26 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ladies and gents: We have an updated fall roster!

Funny but years ago we used to laugh at what seemed every recruit/commit was a tight end....now where are they lol?
by Nashmann
Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 2023 Predict the Season Contest

Not in the contest but I think we will be hard-pressed to win no more than 5 games. We always lose at least one non-conference game and sneak up on two conference games. If we win two I think KY & Mizzu likely candidates depending on how we play in the non-conference. We always have a tough game...
by Nashmann
Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I think this is a first

18 3 stars....we are the ONLY SEC team so far without a 4 star...Mizzu even has two 4-stars. You can say all you want about the star system but we rarely get the numbers the other SEC teams get. Only or mostly 3 stars will keep us at the bottom of the league....
by Nashmann
Wed Aug 02, 2023 9:04 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Video: QB AJ Swann, Coaches Lezynski (LBs) and Jackson (DBs) talk after Fall Practice No. 6 (Tue Aug. 1)

Not hearing the questions has been happening for years....not just the football interviews. It's an easy fix....come on Vandy!
by Nashmann
Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:57 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Vanderbilt-Hawaii game thread

Both our lines suspect where I thought there would be more improvement.
by Nashmann
Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I am glad we won, BUT...

CCL does NO coaching during the game....walks around. Hawaii coach coaching the whole game!! Our assistant coaches need a pay cut. Lynch a bad game calling all around! Swann has a strong arm but is not a very smart QB. He doesn't see the field and locks on one receiver. Our O-line is awful....we hav...
by Nashmann
Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Video: Clark Lea, players postgame press conference, coverage from various outlets

Clark Lea Hawaii postgame press conference De'Rickey Wright and Jayden McGowan postgame press conference Dear gosh Brent...can VU not afford a cordless mic to pass around to those asking questions??? Not hearing the questions asked has been a problem for years!!! Such a simple thing to fix. This ha...
by Nashmann
Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: question about the on-sides kickoff

I thought the same thing....