Main VandyMania.com Page

POLITICAL, RACIAL AND RELIGIOUS DISCUSSIONS ARE NOT ALLOWED.

Coffee Shop?

Insider forum for fans of Vanderbilt football, men's and women's basketball, and baseball. Signup for access here https://www.14powers.com/signup-for-membership/ If you are a premium member and are having trouble accessing this board please email donyates@vandymania.com Include your username in the email.
dcdore

Coffee Shop?

Postby dcdore » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:17 pm

Don, did you guys shut it down? I don't blame you if you did, but I miss it.

Always hopeful; rarely optimistic. @GAD

vebiltdervan

Re: Coffee Shop?

Postby vebiltdervan » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:58 pm

Sure looks like it. I hadn't posted in several days (been on the road), but I looked at it earlier today, & there were lots of personal insults going back & forth. Not good. People had been warned this could happen if they did that.

KarenYates
Site Admin

Postby KarenYates » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:11 pm

dcdore wrote:Don, did you guys shut it down? I don't blame you if you did, but I miss it.

It's shut down for now. Sorry for the minority which were capable of posting within the rules.

abvandy

Postby abvandy » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:41 pm

If and when the Coffee Shop returns, I hope that all of the posters will be as passionate about supporting our Vanderbilt players & teams as they have been about political views....

CONQUER!!...., and PREVAIL!!!

vebiltdervan

Postby vebiltdervan » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:29 pm

abvandy wrote:If and when the Coffee Shop returns, I hope that all of the posters will be as passionate about supporting our Vanderbilt players & teams as they have been about political views...

That's arguably the problem: the posters are every bit as passionate about their/our political views as they/we are about our Vandy sports!—they/we are all in agreement about the latter, not at all about the former.

Return to “Commodore Command Center”