Search found 26 matches

Return

by VU4EVVA
Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:43 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Chase Burns in the portal

I don’t worry about the ones we don’t get. I focus in the ones we do get. I trust CTC.
by AuricGoldfinger
Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Sam Hliboki and Troy LaNeve both reportedly returning for a 5th year

According to their Instagram accounts.

Both have been hobbled by injury in their careers at VU, so this is not terribly surprising.
by AuricGoldfinger
Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:37 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Another portal pickup: Jacob Humphrey, UMass-Lowell

baseball1234 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 8:26 am Which I am guessing means that we have no chance for Braden Montgomery.......
That was my initial reaction, too.
by dorepleganger
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:52 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Vandy makes Top 4 for TE Witt Edwards

BrentVU wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:06 pm I'm not jumping in on the pun-fest here, but I will say that the last QB we had at Vandy named Whit was really good!
I believe the more appropriate description is witticisms.

Thank you. I'll be here all week. Be sure to try the veal and tip your servers.
by commadore
Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: 247 Sports: The gospel according to Lea: Vanderbilt's blueprint to become the hallmark of college football success

A man’s reach must exceed his grasp …. (Browning) Lea’s goal is noble as hell, and worthy as hell, but basically un-graspable. I think deep down we all know that. I call bovine feces. In 2001, would you have ever bet we would have two national championships, two runners up, and five trips to the co...
by vandylifer
Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mike Wright

I really AM FOCUSED on US (VU), but I was just curious and looked it up. Mike rushed 5 times for 95 yards in State's win yesterday. Was he playing QB or RB? Anyone know? Totally happy with Swan, Seals and company, but do wish Wright all the best. I think he was a strong leader and a fine young man.