Search found 90 matches

Return

by buffy
Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Addition

Coach understands that guards drive everything in this space.
by UltimateVUFan
Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:35 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: James Strong named as new assistant coach

Something does not seem to quite add up. Strong graduated in 2000. 23 years ago. Yet he has not especially advanced as a coach. In no way do I question his ability as a player at Vandy. Or his dedication to Vandy, although he spent quite a few years elsewhere, for example as an assistant at Belmont...
by GoldOrDie
Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Custom Basketball Jersey?

My son wanted a men's basketball jersey for a particular player for his birthday. It does not appear the official Vanderbilt store or places like Fanatics that sell the Nike versions allow any custom numbers or names (number 1 is the only option). I see that the women's basketball jerseys are offere...
by AuricGoldfinger
Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

The draft is over...

And no Vandy commits were selected after round 2. Great news that the bulk of the class, including Braden Holcomb and Ethan McElvain, are headed to school.

Also notable that neither Alan Espinal nor Jack Bulger (both draft-eligible) were selected.
by Go Vandy!
Sat Jul 15, 2023 12:22 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Tennessean says we have

In comma's defense, he was so fast you really couldn't see him.
by buffy
Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: James Strong named as new assistant coach

If he is a great coach, why has he not advanced to being a head coach at some school, especially at his age? I used to think this way, generally. But as I've gotten older, I've moved away from this presumption. That doesn't mean you're ultimately wrong, but I've run into way too many situations whe...
by Go Vandy!
Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Clark Lea confirms signee WR Duran Parish no longer with the team

OldDude wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 10:04 amDrink heavily until they turn about 25.
Natalie Teeger on Monk: "She's at that impossible age, between 11 and 25."
by Go Vandy!
Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Calipari officially named to staff as Director of On-Court Player Development

egbertsouse wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:37 amVanderbilt has 2 Calipari.
You're right. I was just thinking of the MBB one. Is only 1 a Caliparus?
by commadore
Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

question about the on-sides kickoff

Isn't there a rule that if a player goes out of bounds on his own accord he is then out of the play? The announcers and the Tennessean said the recovery was overturned because the player's elbow was out of bounds. However, if you watch the play, he clearly stepped out of bounds before coming back in...
by Nashmann
Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: question about the on-sides kickoff

I thought the same thing....