Jump to topic

Re: Arky #3

Why TF do we trot out Schultz, ever.
by charlestonalum
Sun May 21, 2023 5:09 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: In Corbs We Trust!

Critics said the game has passed by his old school approah yet Arkansas full of transfers via portal frenzy did not have the pitching depth and senior leadership that delivered for Corbin. Congratulations to our great coach. Also look at Ole Miss and MSU who recently collected the National Champiosh...
by Versus75
Mon May 22, 2023 11:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BS ALL SEC team

O'Sullivan must be the UnCoach-of-the-Year since he had FIVE 1st Team All-Conference players and merely tied for first in the conference with Arkansas (ONE 1st Team All-Conference player).
by AuricGoldfinger
Tue May 23, 2023 4:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SECT

With the entry of Texas and Oklahoma into the SEC, the league will have to decide whether to raise the number of SECT-eligible teams to 14, or keep it at 12 (with 4 SEC teams not making Hoover). Given that both UTw and OU are historically proficient at baseball, I doubt they will do anything but rai...
by geeznotagain
Tue May 23, 2023 10:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Auburn best pitcher is starting game 1. I guess that’s a plus for us, assuming they win.
by katmai
Wed May 24, 2023 3:01 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Is it possible Vitello threw the game to rest for the NCAA's? Wouldn't really surprise me. Not a lot of integrity in that dugout. Not a lot of integrity, but the way you throw away a game is with pitching. You don't tell you hitters not to hit, which is what happened to them today (1 hit). Hopefull...
by Doreknox
Thu May 25, 2023 7:44 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tennessean reveals Clark Lea's' salary, severance paid to Derek Mason (premium)

Some of you are acting like this information is the formula for the atomic bomb. Google has already posted an excerpt of the article for the entire world to see. Lea's total comp: $3,051,881.00.
by geeznotagain
Thu May 25, 2023 10:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Florida in Hoover thread

Now 0-7 against Vitello and O'Sullivan for the year. Nauseating.
by UltimateVUFan
Fri May 26, 2023 8:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Alabama SEC game

These announcers are total Bama homers. Calling that the ball clearly hit the batter. Idiots.
Ref immediately confirms no HBP.
by roanoke
Fri May 26, 2023 8:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Alabama SEC game

I’d sure like to see Schultz do well here.

Needs a confidence boost.
by UltimateVUFan
Sat May 27, 2023 7:48 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Another pitching injury: Ryan Ginther

charlestonalum wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 7:17 am Ouch: that hurts.
Literally
by alathIN
Sat May 27, 2023 7:59 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

I really don't like Florida

If the Vandyboys lose to Arkansas or Alabama or LSU I can manage. We ran up against a good team who played well. Hats off to them. But Florida, Mississippi State, and the East Trailerpark Chuggers are different. Please Vandyboys knock off the loathsome swamp reptiles today. For the future of human c...
by UltimateVUFan
Sat May 27, 2023 4:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Vandy-Florida 2nd game SECT Thread

Reports of VU’s death due to lack of pitching depth have been greatly exaggerated.
by geeznotagain
Sat May 27, 2023 7:00 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

CTC has managed pitching staff well this tournament in order to have Maldo ready for just this moment.
by charlestonalum
Sat May 27, 2023 7:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

We win: great start and then held them off.
by historybill
Sun May 28, 2023 3:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SEC Championship: Vandy-Texas A&M

God these announcers never ever ever talk about the game.
by Levon
Sun May 28, 2023 3:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: SEC Championship: Vandy-Texas A&M

egbertsouse wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:40 pm
historybill wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 3:35 pm God these announcers never ever ever talk about the game.
It's the ESPN way
Sorry, Egbert...I shoulda read before I responded :?