Search found 53 matches

Return

by geeznotagain
Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:04 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Hyped

I'm sure every team out there thinks they have a special team bonding, a "togetherness". But I'm naive enough to think that ours is a notch above the rest. And I credit our coach for that.
by geeznotagain
Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:09 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: USA u19 and Ven-Allen Lubin update

Been following your updates (thanks). Rebounding appears to be a strong suit. That's great.
by geeznotagain
Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:24 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Athletic (premium): If Vanderbilt football dropped the ‘Vanderbilt,’ no one would question the progress

I WANT to believe. I really do. But as a fan of Vandy football for 5 decades, going on 6, it’s not easy to do.

Trust the blueprint.
by geeznotagain
Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: James Strong named as new assistant coach

Something does not seem to quite add up. Strong graduated in 2000. 23 years ago. Yet he has not especially advanced as a coach. In no way do I question his ability as a player at Vandy. Or his dedication to Vandy, although he spent quite a few years elsewhere, for example as an assistant at Belmont...
by geeznotagain
Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Per the Draft Tracker

There’s got to be a way to handle this whole commit/draft/sign process that treats the colleges more fairly.
by geeznotagain
Wed Aug 02, 2023 8:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: So fact or fiction?

I think the average elephant is probably more intelligent than the average UT fan.
by geeznotagain
Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Alumni no longer allowed to use VU libraries on weekends

Heck, I didn't know STUDENTS could use the VU library. May help to explain the low GPA.
by geeznotagain
Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:02 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Vanderbilt-Hawaii game thread

OldDude wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:44 pm I'm old school, but OL and DL win ball games and right now we look lacking.
Bigger and bulkier than year it seems to me, but not any quicker.
by geeznotagain
Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: I am glad we won, BUT...

The play calling on our last drive, the failure of which could well have cost us the game, was seemingly done by an 85 year old grandmother on meth. Da'Ricky pulled her ass out of the hellfire she richly deserved.
by geeznotagain
Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: waking up 1-0

As for waking up 1-0, remember there are 2 worse scenarios: (1) waking up 0-1, and (2) not waking up. So we came out OK given the alternatives.
by geeznotagain
Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: McGugin teases major basketball announcement for Tuesday

The Vandy Marketing department will begin utilizing PAID personnel.
by geeznotagain
Sat Sep 02, 2023 3:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The first great college football game of 2023: Colorado 45, TCU 42

Unfortunately (for me at least), a ringing endorsement of ravenous sucking from the transfer portal teat.
by geeznotagain
Tue Sep 05, 2023 10:57 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Leah Macy Ready To Trim Offer List

Macy just made her third visit to Notre Dame in the last six months. She has been there twice in the last six weeks or so. It's probably also worth noting that she attended a small private catholic school in Louisville her first two years in high school and has transferred to another small private ...